Monday 3 March 2008

Dreamweaver / Flash course

Alhamdulillah I have been selected to represent my faculty to go for that particular course. It will be held from 5 - 7 March 2008 and 3-4 April 2008. I am very excited about it. Hopefully I will gain benifits from this course and able to share my knowledge with my friends in my faculty.

Actually I have planned to attend this course by my own because I really need to know about this software .. my interest is to develop a self-instructional courseware ... by mastering this software, it helps me a a lot.. and Allah widened my opportunity to realize my dream by selecting me to be a participant in this course..

And thanks Abang (my husband) on your non-stop supports.. and on your willingness to take care of our little stars during the course.. My deepest love for you and our family!!!

No comments: