Tuesday 17 September 2013

Monologue.. again..

In this world.. we meet many types of people.. People who are always support and love unconditionally, those who are showing their support and love conditionally, people who are always showing their hatred towards you and those with two faces.

The last category is the most dangerous. They could simply pretending they are your true friends and at the same time acting like your enemy and stabbing behind your back. Personally, I have faced many of the two faces people. They hurt me a lot yet I tried my best to be nice to them like our Prophet Muhammad SAW did to his enemies.

But I have my limitations.. Please do not cross the boundaries people. I have very very dark side of me which I try not to reveal to everybody.. Nauzubillah..

Dear self.. be patient.. remember Allah is the best cure of your heart.. do not bother with the two faces people.. They could hurt you badly but you have ALLAH with you dear self..

Put aside your sadness and moving on.. you have unfinished AMANAH.. ;-)

No comments: